Thursday 5 December 2013

Welcome To Reel Tape Cartridge

Hello, and don't worry I know what your thinking. Your thinking oh dear, what a tragically obvious title for your first post. Well you'd be right. Truth is I just spent way too long just on the title. This blog would never get done if I went along at that speed.

So what exactly is Reel Tape Cartridge? Well not only is it a really good name, it's also a collective archive of all things Film, Music and Game related. When I say all things, I don't literally mean all things, there's a lot of shit out there. Instead I'm simply going to talk about things that impress me; Things that anger me and things that just happen to grab my attention.

Okay so the name sucks, but I hope you enjoy the blog.

James.
Out.


No comments:

Post a Comment